Professional & Convenient Yacht Registration Greece
Greek-flagged commercial yachts are being mostly owned/operated by a special purpose Greek company called NEPA (Maritime Company for Pleasure Yachts). NEPAs are "single purpose corporate vehicles" to own, manage and operate pleasure boats. These companies may be owned up to 100% by European Union Members. Members from Third Countries (outside EU) may own NEPAs up to 49%. This is why so many people are choosing Greece for yacht registration. They may also be owned by individuals, other companies or both, and they don't have any obligation whatsoever to register under VAT purposes. If you are looking for yacht registration Greece, you have come to the right place! We have the answers to all of your questions! Feel free to check out our page about Greek charter!
The most important benefits of yacht registration Greece:
- All profits/income are being taxed at zero (0%) tax levy
- The commercial yachts are VAT-exempt
- The Charter License is renewable every five (5) years
- Very competitively-priced and discounted applicable mooring fees
- Fuel could be purchased transit i.e. net of local taxes & VAT
- Charterers are paying only 12% VAT by chartering Greek-owned & flagged yachts
- Greek-owned & flagged yachts of up to 24 meters could be bareboat chartered
We can provide the following services:
- Pleasure Boat registration of any type and size under the Greek Flag - Tax-Free
- Setting-up of the Greek Shipping Company (NEPA) to own the vessel - Tax-free
- Greek Registered Office
- Greek Resident Agent
- VAT registration
- Book-keeping & accounting, auditing
- Greek Bank Accounts
- Setting-up other European Union legal entities to become holding companies of the Greek Shipping Company (NEPA)
- Insurance & P&I (Protection & Indemnity, third-party coverage)
- All administrative, legal and financial procedures
- Competitive prices, fast turnaround
Greek-flagged commercial yachts are being mostly owned/operated by a special purpose Greek company called NEPA (Maritime Company for Pleasure Yachts). NEPAs are "single purpose corporate vehicles" to own, manage and operate pleasure boats.
The management of a yacht through NEPA in Greece accrues significant tax and financial advantages. No income tax is payable on the profits of the company and the transfer of shares bears no tax liabilities.
Ready to get the process started?
Just complete our online registration form. It's that simple!
"When our company was looking to expand into the Mediterranean market we needed a reliable company to help us with our yacht and boat registrations. Yacht Registration Greece responded to our initial message the same day and was even able to send us over some paperwork to review. They were clear and open throughout the entire yacht registration process. I am so happy we decided to use Yacht Registration Greece!"
- Donald Burress
Thank you so much Yacht Registration Greece for always being there to assist us! The last yacht registration company we used was beyond unreliable. Half the time they wouldn't even answer a simple email message. Yacht Registration Greece goes above and beyond to deliver and has done even more than requested on multiple occasions now. If you are looking for yacht registration in Greece I wouldn't recommend any other company.
- Stavros Yiannis